Why does Shaily want you to succeed on social media?
learn more about how she got here to help you.
My social media journey started in high school when my online reality competition shows needed an online hub for our activities. I ran that hub as a Myspace group, crafting my social media skills long before the term was even coined.
As a first-generation American of Moroccan and Iranian heritage, I love connecting with people, figuring out who they are, and what they care about. This is why I gravitated to social media and teaching. I earned my teaching degree from Indiana University and have used my skills in various capacities including in facilitating my own workshops and incorporating technology into the classroom.
I am an optimistic person who is constantly looking for win-win opportunities for friends, students, and clients. I help people represent themselves using social media in order to re-engage their social networks at scale. Everything I do in life, both online and offline, is about empowering others by creating connections.
Things I am passionate about:
• Learning about new platforms like TikTok (check out my favorite Lawyers on TikTok),
• Motivating teens to share what makes them awesome on LinkedIn (want to inspire your students? Learn more about my teen workshop),
• getting people to hash out their differences,
• live streaming on Periscope and beyond,
• motivating students in school, in math, and beyond,
• educational technologies especially with an iPad,
• getting to the core of people’s problems,
• talking about “diversity,”
• Twitter and its networking capabilities,
• answering questions about what it’s like to be Jewish, and beyond.